[thelist] eMail Edits please!

Ron ronr at linuxdude.com
Tue Feb 6 14:02:29 CST 2007

There is no correct way to post to a mailing list. This topic comes up
endlessly on email lists, people argue about it for a while then drop
it, wait a year or so and repeat. Everyone has different preferences. I
prefer to click into the middle of a thread, if it interests me, and
catch up on the whole thing by scrolling just that one message and not
having to click into each individual message.

cheers