[thelist] Email: Newsletter Programs

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 15:52:50 CST 2007

Sales of what? What is this newsletter, of the thread''s originator, trying
to sell? You don't buy insurance from a vendor because they use a big
mountain or a caveman or a swimsuit beauty in their ads.

The pictures grab attention on TV  and print. They clutter in some online
venues, and in newsletters. Not always. Just more than we care to admit.

We cannot assume that pictures are always helping to sell something.

And I don't give a rat's ass what all the big companies are doing, since
they tend to imitate each other and not innovate, and less accountability
for ROI or ROT on many efforts, no offense, just the nature of bureoucracy
and committees, etc.

:^}