[thelist] eMail Edits please!

Ron ronr at linuxdude.com
Tue Feb 6 17:31:33 CST 2007

I don't see where that page clearly defines what is "correct" or
incorrect for all cases. Even it did, it's still only one person's
opinion. Note the word "guidelines" and also note that point 5 is
somewhat mitigated by point 6. The only thing certain about this topic,
is that people will never stop lecturing each other over it. Even if the
world came to a consensus on it, you'd still have people that wouldn't
adhere to it for whatever reason.

~