[thelist] MSSQL stored procedure - did my move break something?

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Thu Feb 8 16:46:49 CST 2007

		This error is talking about the actual INSERT query, which I don't see in the message below.

				From: "Joel D Canfield" joel at streamliine.com

using a stored procedure which ran fine on our servers at the last
company, and I'm migrating it to my own servers now that aforementioned
company is closed.

I'm not aware that the stored procedure has changed, nor how I'm using
it, but it keeps returning the error 'you have more items than columns
in your insert statement' - I've checked, and as far as I can see, I
don't. It returns the same error whether run from the ASP page or Query
Analyzer.
<snip />