[thelist] Save me from JavaScript humiliation

Fred D Yocum fdy at mcc.org
Mon Feb 12 09:32:49 CST 2007

Thanks for the helpful comment Chris - and I bought your book too...

Can you be more specific. Is this not possible in JavaScript? Is this
foolhardy?

Would you have a better alternative which would inform the punter they are
moving to a new window and also not loose their place in the index?

Note - I have limited control over the documents referenced by the index.
This will be distributed on CD ROM. I cannot use server side scripting.

--
Chris Heilmann