[thelist] Stylesheet not loading in Safari?

bill scheider bill at first-encounter-design.com
Mon Feb 12 17:58:52 CST 2007

On Monday 12 February 2007 13:08, bill scheider wrote:
> mainleft.css

Get the Firebug extension, or the Web developers toolbar for Firefox, shows
right away that you are missing the type attribute.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/mainleft.css" />
Fairly sure this will work:
<link href="css/mainleft.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

Thanks for the response and for pointing out my oops, Mark. I'll fix that
right up. While it's true there isn't a type attribute on the products.html
page, that isn't the case on the contact page where I'm also having that
problem. Could there be something else in play here?