[thelist] cache in Firefox

AG rovision at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 12:53:49 CST 2007

Thank you. I'll take a look at this toolbar.

For those who don't know maybe, there's a similar toolbar developed
and distributed by Microsoft for IE 6/7 [Developer ToolBar].

After some more testing under the newly edited config file, it seems
that the caching issue is now random in the pages I'm checking.

Ara G.