[thelist] [JOB] Junior Applications Developers - San Antonio, TX

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 10:32:59 CST 2007

On 2/14/07, Jay Blanchard <jblanchard at pocket.com> wrote:
> [snip]
> Not sure how it works in the US, (I am UK based).
>
> The bottom line is money and there is no mention of salary in the (long)
> job requirements.
>
> If you want to fill these positions quickly I would have thought that
> you don't want loads of replies of "how much?"...
> [/snip]
>
> The real bottom line is what a person is worth, so I base salary on
> experience, aptitude, and knowledge.

Of which you are no doubt willing to accept only a subset of the full
range... and that range no doubt maps to a salary range.

A marginally experienced job seeker would be able to estimate this
salary range based on the description:

"I have an urgent need for two intermediate PHP developers (1.5 - 2
years), no degree required"

So, I don't see what the problem is...

--
Matt Warden