[thelist] [OT] Some weekend reading -Business Start Up Advice

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 09:51:03 CST 2007

Is qURL like TinyURL? Also, it's a good idea to indicate file size and
number of pages of a PDF, for those who are on dial-up, to let them know
what download time to expect, etc. Not sure why the URL to it is broken,
unless a paragraph break was used.

It is a really good idea to convert a long URL to a shorter one.