[thelist] Css background problem

Dan Craciun dc.thelist at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 12:52:24 CST 2007

Thanks! That solved the 4px line at the top of the left panel. I added the
background on the "partners" div but forgot to check if that div has
additional properties...
And the line at the bottom of the right panel in IE seems to be a "ghost":
it is visible only when you scroll up and down the page.

Still haven't been able to figure out why the text gets pushed so far down
on the right panel.

Dan Craciun