[thelist] best html & css sites

Toby lists at tobybrancher.net
Sat Feb 17 21:43:19 CST 2007

Hey Charles,

I am looking for the most 'design led' websites - sites that would revive a
designer of thinking heading/menu/content/footer in the traditional meaning
using accessible xhtml/css/js methods _not flash_.

To blabble a little more; I used to work in an environment (and still do
sometimes) where the designers prefer flash and push it as the medium for
websites, consistently moaning about the restrictions of html. It would be
really nice to have at least 10 links that I could show designers to
demonstrate the flexibility of modern xhtml/css/js techniques
(PNG/SIFR/jQuery etc...). Just wondering if people on this list have any?

It's actually harder than you think when it comes to producing the links :¬)

-
Toby