[thelist] best html & css sites

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 14:10:32 CST 2007

On 2/17/07, Toby <lists at tobybrancher.net> wrote:

 I used to work in an environment (and still do
> sometimes) where the designers prefer flash and push it as the medium for
> websites, consistently moaning about the restrictions of html.

Flash is not good for SEO, you realize?

And Flash is generally only good for showing a product from various angles,
or a product doing something to solve a problem, etc.

Splash pages using Flash are annoying to most users, and are impediments to
fast information foraging.

Web sites constructed entirely of Flash are very obnoxious and amateur
looking, and repulse the search engines, like I already said.

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Ecommerce.

steven [dot] streight [at] gmail [dot] com

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com