[thelist] "Web 2.0 sites with the big friendly fonts"

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Wed Feb 21 11:35:33 CST 2007

On 2007/02/21 16:57 (GMT) Barney Carroll apparently typed:

http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/userdefaultbased.html

> My impression of changing default text size is that it's only ever done by
> designers working in EMs, although I'm among them and I do so precisely
> to allow for this negligible persona.

How many do or don't change theirs is unknowable, and, more importantly,
shouldn't matter. The fact is most people accessing web sites are using
personal computers that include the ability to personalize such things as
text size as they see fit and/or find necessary. To presume that something
other than their defaults are somehow better for them in their different
environments because you like it better in your own environment is
enormously rude.
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the
truth is not in us."				1 John 1:8 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409