[thelist] "Web 2.0 sites with the big friendly fonts"

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 15:23:18 CST 2007

Thanks Joel. I'm not going to beat this to death, either. But I am not
talking about "art", which is not of any functional purpose and is 100%
aesthetic. I was talking about web sites only, or at least that was my
intent, though I did throw in music CD covers too.

If anyone can point me to a web site that uses unreadable text and it makes
sense to include text you have to squint at, like any users want to squint
their way through anything online, I'm interested in having my opinion
modified by examples.

Web sites, not blouses or avant garde paintings you don't interact with
textually.

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Ecommerce.

steven [dot] streight [at] gmail [dot] com

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com