[thelist] lazy spelling (was RE: "Web 2.0 sites with the big friendly fonts")

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 08:16:56 CST 2007

Thanks fellers for bringing up and diving into a derrida deconstruction type
inquiry: how technology is changing the content of our discourse, the very
special slangs and spellings and mandatory typos that show you're an
importantly busy person writing with passion and inititated into the geek
esoterica, or some might say ephemera.

Deserves a new thread, but more in a linguistics discussion list I guess.

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Ecommerce.

steven [dot] streight [at] gmail [dot] com

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com