[thelist] "Web 2.0 sites with the big friendly fonts"

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 09:44:40 CST 2007

A new thread is evolving here, but let me just say that my web design
company views "Web 2.0" as a valuable shorthand for meaning "web sites that
do more than sit there as brochureware", and with Ajax, Agile, XML, RSS,
etc. we are moving into a truly new and more responsive. interactive,
customer participation web. Which is why we must all experiment and upgrade
our skills constantly and share our experiences in lists like Evolt.

Lots of hype does not necessarily equate to no substance down in there
somewhere. I submit Progammable Web as a good example and resource or guide
to what's going on. John Musser over there is a cool fellow.

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Ecommerce.

steven [dot] streight [at] gmail [dot] com

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com