[thelist] "Web 2.0 sites with the big friendly fonts"

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 10:58:55 CST 2007

Christian: BTW my remarks on Wikipedia as hyped up Lotus Notes was in
response to Barney Carroll, I think it was, someone said "Web 2.0" is just
the old, and "only" web, and not you. Moving too fast for my own good, heh.
I shall avoid the multi-web issue and InterPlaNet, Internet2, etc. issues in
this thread, but there is not one single monolithic web, and never was.

Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Ecommerce.

steven [dot] streight [at] gmail [dot] com

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com