[thelist] "scope of work" for web site proposal

Adam Boettiger boettiger at pobox.com
Mon Feb 26 17:06:09 CST 2007

No. As part of the project I recommend a suitable host to the client,
with instructions on which level of account to create. Same things
for purchasing domains. To me it makes more sense to be an advocate
for the client and have it in their name than it does to become a web
hosting provider or reseller and deal with billing and support issues
post-production. The client should have their domain in their name if
purchasing a new one. Their hosting account should also be in their
name so they don't have to come back to me six months later to ask
permission to change hosts.

Fewer headaches for me, best interest of the client.