[thelist] [Spam] Re: Program to create Flash audio clip?

Chris Dempsey evolt at cubeit.co.uk
Wed Feb 28 04:59:03 CST 2007

Hi Rick,

Good plan, it looks like a simpler version of the player I already have,
but... Contribute won't allow you to append '?theFile=clip.mp3' to the file
name when inserting a Flash object.  It wants just 'button.swf' so I need
some way of wrapping an audio clip up into a standalone Flash file.

There is no Code View in Contribute so we couldn't even train users to
append the file name by hand after inserting the Flash player object.