[thelist] [Spam] Re: Program to create Flash audio clip?

Chris Dempsey evolt at cubeit.co.uk
Wed Feb 28 04:59:03 CST 2007

Hi Rick,

Good plan, it looks like a simpler version of the player I already have,
but... Contribute won't allow you to append '?theFile=clip.mp3' to the file
name when inserting a Flash object.  It wants just 'button.swf' so I need
some way of wrapping an audio clip up into a standalone Flash file.

There is no Code View in Contribute so we couldn't even train users to
append the file name by hand after inserting the Flash player object.

Thanks,

Chris.