[thelist] I really want to like CSS, I really do.

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Wed Feb 28 10:58:46 CST 2007

I really want to like CSS-formated sites.  I really do, but I am working
on a template in Joomla! that may well be the death of me.  I am trying
to modify the header portion to handle an extra graphic.  In essense,
all I wanted to do was create a container div for the existing elements
in the header and put that div in another div with the extra graphic.
It seemed simple enough, but IE displays the whole thing skewed to the
right and FF does something weird with the suckerfish-enabled menu.

Could someone with the time look at www.cityofnewberry.com?  It is under
development, so you will have to update your hosts file:

67.99.202.64 cityofnewberry.com  www.cityofnewberry.com

Thanks,

Norman

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"