[thelist] PHP Sessions and Frames...

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 05:31:20 CST 2007

Bit of an odd one...
i've built a registration area, and as it's mulitple pages, I've used
a session to capture the ID number of the row I created in the
database, for use in my UPDATE calls on subsequent pages...

Anyhoo...
The whole system has been plonked in a frame on their server, by the client.
and for some users, the data is not being captured and the session
data is into being remembered...

I found this on google:
http://www.dbforums.com/archive/index.php/t-1117749.html
but It's for cfm pages...

Has anyone come accross this bug before, and does anyone know a fix?

I gotta a pissed off client on a Mondya morning... i just LOVE them! ;-p

Tris...

--
When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others to
laugh at him.