[thelist] query getting truncated

Brian Cummiskey brian at hondaswap.com
Mon Mar 5 07:27:04 CST 2007

Hi guys-

Have an odd problem here.

If I run a select field from table query from within an ASP page, I get
my full field result.
If i run that same query from query analyzer, It only displays the first
256 chars.

Running a len() command on the field, it produces the correct number
(361 in this case)

field is varchar(8000) so its not getting cut off (and its obviously all
there, as it pulls back on the ASP pages correctly) but it will not pull
back from within a SP or manual query window.

Is this a bug of sql 2000?

I tried to cast and convert it, and it still gets truncated.  any ideas?

Thanks