[thelist] Website Security Resources

John Dowdell jdowdell at adobe.com
Mon Mar 5 16:16:18 CST 2007

Tony Grimes wrote:
> I'm looking for a possible security hole in one of my PHP scripts and was
> wondering if there is a comprehensive "to-do" list for securing web scripts.
> I've found a few on Google, but they don't include certain hacks like XSS
> attacks. Are there any you would recommend?

I don't know about writing PHP routines securely (I was pulled in by the
title ;-) , but for general security resources on Adobe's web
technologies, the Developer Center is a good gateway:
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/security/

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd