[thelist] Odd JavaScript Warning

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Wed Mar 7 11:23:15 CST 2007

		Ah.  Well, that's what I get for coming in late.

   While we're on the subject, that if(document.all.blahblah) check will probably throw an error as well.  Since document.all doesn't exist, you can't check on any of its attributes, so it's best to stick with just if(document.all).

Cheers,

Peter

				From: "Matt Warden" mwarden at gmail.com

On 3/7/07, Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) wrote:

> document.all should never be used in Firefox (or in IE, really, but at least it works there). Can you just put a check around it, i.e.
>
> if(document.all) {
> // do your document.all code here
> }

I'm pretty sure he is talking about an IE-only app. He's just using
Firefox for the Firebug debugging features.

--
Matt Warden
Cleveland, OH, USA

* * Please support the community that supports you. * *
http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/