[thelist] SPAM filter testing utility

Mark Groen evolt at markgroen.com
Wed Mar 7 12:36:16 CST 2007

On Wednesday 07 March 2007 10:23, Erik Mattheis wrote:
> We send out email campaigns through a white-listed server, but of course
> individual filters may still route emails to a spam folder based on
> content.
> Anybody know of a product or service that emulates email client level
> filtering algorithms?

Send it to a Spam Assassin enabled mail server and then look at the headers and see what kind of score it got. The two largest ISP's in Western Canada both use SA, and most non-power users mail clients I've seen rely on their ISP filters rather than running a stand-alone app. Shoot for an under 3.5 score and you should be golden.
--
cheers,

        mark