[thelist] Website Tech Support Contracts

Chris Dempsey evolt at cubeit.co.uk
Thu Mar 8 09:57:28 CST 2007

Sounds like we're not too far away from a workable model going by your
experience.  We won't be employing a dedicated tech body so as long as we
get some income for the hours spent it'll work out ok.

We have been trialing a support ticket system that would handle all the
advanced for what we need.

Just need to start pulling together all those part written FAQ articles
now...