[thelist] Flash Required

Rick den Haan rick.denhaan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 04:03:04 CST 2007

Lee,

I have a question about that, which has nothing to do with web development,
which is why I'm asking off-list.

I'm running IE7 on Vista, and flash seems to be disabled on websites by
default if JS is used to detect flash. Which is annoying, because YouTube
breaks as well, as do most other websites that stream video through a flash
player. Would you know which IE settings might be the culprit?

Thanks,
Rick.