[thelist] JavaScript namespace resources?

Peter Leing pleing at Cenlar.com
Fri Mar 9 08:47:44 CST 2007

Here are 2 links that may help you get started.

http://www.snook.ca/archives/javascript/javascript_name/
http://www.dustindiaz.com/namespace-your-javascript/

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org [mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Stephen Rider
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 5:55 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] JavaScript namespace resources?

Hi all --

I'm trying to learn a bit about using namespaces in JavaScript, and
am a little wary of just latching on to the first tutorial I find on
Google.

Any suggestions for good tutorials or explanations for using
namespaces in JavaScript?  I'm trying to make my code "play nice with
others".

Regards,
Stephen Rider

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

Workers of the Web, evolt !

NOTICE:  The information contained in this message is intended for the
addressess(s) only and may be confidential, proprietary, or legally
privileged.  If you have received this message in error or there are any
problems with the transmission, please immediately notify us by return
e-mail.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden.  The sender will not be liable for any
damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a
third-party or as a result of any virus being transmitted.  This notice
is automatically appended to each e-mail message transmitted from the
sender's e-mail domain.