[thelist] SE positioning recommendations?

Max Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Fri Mar 9 12:18:38 CST 2007

A former client wants help with search engine positioning.  For SEO, I'm
of the "clean content, fresh content, good structure and quality inbound
links" school, but this client wants a guru to help him get his static
salesletter site to achieve high rankings.  I'd like to refer him to
someone who can help.  Does anyone have specific recommendations for a
legitimate company/consultant with whom they've had good prior
experience?  This is verging on OT, so offlist replies would be best.

Thanks!
--
Max Schwanekamp
NeptuneWebworks.com