[thelist] IE Image wrap tricks

Will willthemoor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:20:18 CDT 2007

Hi,

I'm using some js to insert a series of left floated divs into a container
which has an h2 and a paragraph.  The point is to make the h2 & para wrap
around a curved image in the background (inserting with JS to keep my source
clean).  It's working great in all 'normal' browsers but IE will only wrap
at the point where the h2 or p begins because, I'm assuming, they're block
level elements and it's respecting the float based on the whole block.

Short of turning the h2/p to display: inline (which causes a whole stream of
other problems at this point), any advice for the IE lover in me?

Thanks,
will