[thelist] Possibly interesting JavaScript problem

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Mon Mar 19 13:39:06 CDT 2007

Depending on a couple of variables you can try the following:

In the popup window:

parent.firstName
parent.lastName

or if the device allows you to enter JS code that can create the pop-up link, you can harvest the variables directly while creating the popup URL.

This is of course dependent upon the JS Variables be public and accessible versus private to a function.