[thelist] File delivery system?

kasimir-k kasimir.k.lists at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 08:48:08 CDT 2007

Bill Moseley scribeva in 25/03/2007 1:08:
> I guess you have to decide what's more important for your business.
> Making legit people go through extra hassles when they didn't get
> what they paid for or absorbing the extra cost when the rare user
> downloads it twice because the download failed.

Exactly, and for my business I wouldn't limit allowed downloads to one.
Allowing small number (like three) downloads would be better - or
setting a couple hour or one day time limit.

But the OP[0] wanted to allow only one download, thus all this pondering
whether it is possible or not.

.k

[0] http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20070319/188971.html