[thelist] What are paypal alternatives?

Chris Ditty cditty at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 12:21:10 CDT 2007

If you are doing $200k in sales, then you really need to get setup
with a CC vendor.

As for people having to sign up on Paypal, that must have been the
end-user not reading the directions on their site.  Paypal will let
you use a credit card without creating an account.  I sent a customer
there last week and they did just that.