[thelist] java servlet question

Bruce Gilbert webguync at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 12:35:54 CDT 2007

I am attempting some tutorials from a book I bouth called 'Foundations
of Ajax', and the exercises that involve a java servlet are not
working. These are files ending in .java that are called from the html
file with JS/CSS etc. My question I guess is does the .java servlet
file need to live in a certain directory on the server or is there any
special installation on the server end to get this to work? The server
is remote, so I don't have direct access to it, but I do know it's an
apache server.
..new to java servlets if you haven't guessed!

--
::Bruce::