[thelist] Zip Code Distance From

Casey Crookston caseyc at IntelliSoftmn.com
Wed Mar 28 10:57:52 CDT 2007

I need to build a "find all locations with X miles of zip code xxxxx"
feature.  I understand that I need the ability to translate zip codes
into longitude latitude and then back again.

In ASP.NET, does anyone know if there is an existing class available?
I've been searching MSDN with no luck, but it's possible I don't know
where or how to look.  I know there are 3rd party tools which do this,
and that might be an option after exhausting the "free" option.

Thanks,

Casey