[thelist] textarea with html formatting controls

Mattias Thorslund mattias at thorslund.us
Fri Mar 30 17:20:26 CDT 2007

kasimir-k wrote:
> This one is not actually WYSIWYG:
> http://www.wymeditor.org/en/
>
> which is good, as if you want proper and valid mark-up, javascript based
> WYSIWYG editors are not the easiest solution...

That one looks very promising indeed! Thanks for mentioning it.

I tried their demo, and used the preview and switch between
skins...nice. I especially like how it's easy to add CSS classes (didn't
check the implementation) to the markup.

A bit early in development maybe, but worth watching, I think.

Mattias