[thelist] WinXP, IE7 and CSS

Mark Groen evolt at markgroen.com
Thu Apr 5 17:49:34 CDT 2007

Marking up a page and everything looking fine (still need to tweak the form
and do the nav) in IE5, 5.5, 6 along with Vista IE7 and some WinXp machines
with IE7, then get a screenshot from the client with the right edges of
everything chopped off:

The page I thought was going okay is here:

Needs a user/pass, use evolt for both. Ideas anyone? And does anyone else see
the page borked as the screenshot?

Stranger yet, I can get a similer chopped off effect if I open the page using
the Linux KDE Window manager as a browser...