[thelist] MS "WPF/E" - anyone playing with this?

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Tue Apr 10 11:43:34 CDT 2007

Howdy....

I've been reading up on MS "WPF/E" and it appears to be their version of Adobe Flash. Has anyone here been playing with it or know more about it than the standard marketing speak that is out on the web?

What does our resident Adobe guru (John Dowdell) think about this "new" technology from MS? ;-) [Not trying to troll, just wondering if he has looked at it and has any constructive comments.]

I'm going to be tearing about some of the demo apps and see what's going on inside, has anyone else done this yet?