[thelist] XSLT XML output to XML

Jon Molesa rjmolesa at consoltec.net
Sat Apr 14 13:37:03 CDT 2007

On the other hand.  I believe after a closer look you're example worked
perfectly.  What I have now are Payments that were associated with those
invoices.  ARGH!

These are identified by:

<slot:value type="string">P</slot:value>

I'm going to try adding a similar structure as before, but with this
condition.

Thank you so much for your help.