[thelist] [OT] - I'm not a flash fan, bu tI've fallen in love with this...

Sze Ming Chan smchan at unicef.org
Wed Apr 18 16:05:41 CDT 2007

oh c'mon, this is just a plug for your website and the flash is not
spectacular.

Sze

             Tris
             <beertastic at gmail
             Sent by:                  wdvltalk at lists.wdvl.com,
             thelist-bounces at l         "thelist at lists.evolt.org"
             ists.evolt.org            <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
                                                                        cc

             04/18/2007 05:00                                      Subject
             PM                        [thelist] [OT] - I'm not a flash
                                       fan,   bu tI've fallen in love with
                                       this...
             Please respond to
             "thelist at lists.ev
                 olt.org"
             <thelist at lists.ev
                 olt.org>

http://www.gourmetoriental.com/

I'm probably the last to see this kinda thing, but I thought it was
awesome...
Love to see more of this kinda thing...

Um, that's all, it tickled me... had to share...

Tris...

--
When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others to
laugh at him.

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/