[thelist] [OT] - I'm not a flash fan, bu tI've fallen in love with this...

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 16:09:42 CDT 2007

Nope, I just got hungry and wanted to order chinese.
I thought it was a nice thought ful touch to have it as 'book like' as possible.
I can't and won't use flash, cause I typically hate it...

If I wanted a site critique, I'd have asked for one...
Besides, my clients are a little more high profile that the local Chinese ;-p
but cheers for your caring comments... x