[thelist] [OT] - I'm not a flash fan, bu tI've fallen in love with this...

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 03:20:41 CDT 2007

Thanks for that...
Yeah, it's like I saw the new double decker airplane for the first
time, and everyone said 'yeah, we've seen it before, get over it'

I was deeply hurt for a moment... then the food arrived...!

Sigh... lesson learnt, never share again... :-p

--
When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others to
laugh at him.