[thelist] [OT] - I'm not a flash fan, bu tI've fallen in love with this...

Chris Hayes chris at lwcdial.net
Fri Apr 20 04:04:13 CDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joel D Canfield" <joel at streamliine.com>
>> What? By not allowing search engines to index their menus or people to
>> search the page to find their favourite dish?
>
> I'm being ignorant here, not argumentative - is that particular design not
> indexable by search engines?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?as_sitesearch=gourmetoriental.com

And a google page rank of 1.

If anybody finds this site through a search engine they must be the rare
breed who start fom the last result and work back.

When it comes to making money...  efficient and standards-based, accessible
and "indexable" sites should be priority one: the foundations of your site.

 Then you can think about the audience-grabbing embellishments.