[thelist] Need some PHP Syntax help

Casey Crookston caseyc at IntelliSoftmn.com
Thu Apr 26 15:46:51 CDT 2007

Not sure what this is:

mktime(3,5,50,4,13,2007)

I'm doing a quick slap on fix.  I guess I'm not looking for better ways
to do it, but just a conformation that my syntax will work.  For
whatever silly reason (with which I won't bore you), I have no
development version of this project and no way to debug.  The only way
to test it by doing it for real, which involves actual credit card
processing.

Thanks,

Casey

-----

Assuming that $OrderDate is the date and time an order was placed, we
need to determine if right now is after or before 8:00 pm on the date
the order was placed.

If (strtotime("now") > strtotime(date("m/d/Y 8:00 pm",
strtotime($OrderDate))))

{
  // the current time is after 8:00 pm on the date of the order
}
Else
{
 // the current time is before 8:00 pm on the date of the order
}