[thelist] WAY [OT] - Google homepage...

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 08:30:50 CDT 2007

all working now!

Anyhoo, I keep all important docs on several drive sna pen drives..
AND google...
but I'm not scared of big Brother... I don't care who see's what I'm
buying, searching etc...
I've got nothing to hide..

but I do wish I could loose that independant article... does throw a
spanner in teh works from time to time.. ;-p

--
When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others to
laugh at him.