[thelist] JS drag-drop script

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Tue May 1 16:10:07 CDT 2007

On 5/1/07, Rick den Haan <rick.denhaan at gmail.com> wrote:
> The Drag & Drop is for the admin part of the application, so the order in
> which the DIVs are displayed can be easily adjusted.

Then on the admin side you are sorting a list of content. If instead
of showing the actual content, you just had "content block 1",
"content block 2", etc., I think it would be even more clearly a list.

Just a thought. If you disagree, there are other libraries that will
do the work for you using more or less any document structure.

Matt Warden
Cleveland, OH, USA