[thelist] blog bookmark links questions

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 11:10:51 CDT 2007

> Can someone enlighten me on how to create the share this story links that
> you see at the bottom of blog post with links to Del.icio.us, Google, Digg,
> Yahoo, Reddit etc?
>
> I am using wordpress, so maybe there is a plug-in. please advise

this is what I use:

href="http://digg.com/submit?phase=2&#38;url=<?php the_permalink()
?>">Digg this</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a
href="http://del.icio.us/post?url=<?php the_permalink() ?>">Add to
deli.cio.us</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a
href="http://technorati.com/cosmos/search.html?url=<?php
the_permalink() ?>">Technorati</a></div>

However, they are becoming a bit pointless. The idea was to push
people that come via search engines to these places, but depending on
the nature of the blog this is a lot of preaching to the converted and
real men have toolbars for that or use flock.

--
Chris Heilmann
Book: http://www.beginningjavascript.com