[thelist] .NET 2.0 Login Control Error

Tim Gaunt info at thesitedoctor.co.uk
Sat May 5 15:48:06 CDT 2007

You need to ensure that ASPNET has access to the database, to do this, log
onto the machine's SQL Server Express instance (using SQL Server Management
Studio) and add a new login of: MachineName\ASPNET (in this case I would
think it's LocalHost).

You may also find you need to add "NT Authority\SYSTEM" as well.

HTH

Tim

We’re doing a 96 mile canoe race (the Cheshire Ring Race) in aid of charity
and I’m going to keep pimping the message out shamelessly until we reach our
target of £2,000! For more information –or to donate– go to
www.paddlathon.co.uk