[thelist] CSS Woes

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Tue May 8 13:36:05 CDT 2007

> Putting this data in a table makes perfect sense, I just
> wanted to do something cool with the table. There is much to
> be done if
> I want to hide rows, much less columns when using a table.

oh, for column-oriented tables . . .

> Are you having one of those days Joel? :) Twice you have doubted your
> level of smartness, and that goes without a doubt around here!

thankies; nope, today's purt near perfect; only admitting my limited knowledge of CSS :)

but, moving on to something I'm fairly confident about - you asked for a bridge, but mayhap you should have just shown us the chasm?

if I understand correctly, your goal for the content area is to, on the fly, display different columns of existing data, in a fashion suitable for side-by-side comparison? (just wanna clarify that afore I ponder a different solution)

joel

Checked by AVG Free Edition.