[thelist] Presenting information graphically

Chris Price chris.price at choctaw.co.uk
Tue May 15 08:46:43 CDT 2007

Hassan Schroeder wrote:
> Some visualization has been attempted by drawing stick and circle images
> ? What are "stick and circle" images?
The circles represent tasks/plans/indicators and the sticks are their
relationships. A bit like a spider diagram
> Essentially, I want be able to view detailed information in a particular
> domain without detaching it from other domains.
> ? What does "detaching it from other domains" mean?
I want to view one domain in detail  but still be able to see its
relation to the other domains and the whole picture.
> No kiddin'. But from the above, it sounds to me like primarily an /IA/
> problem, and only secondarily a presentation problem.
One solution I know of is Dundas. What about SVG?

Kind Regards
Chris Price

chris.price at choctaw.co.uk

Tel. 01524 825 245
Mob. 0777 451 4488

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder
while Excellence is in the Hand of the Professional

-+- Sent on behalf of Choctaw Media Ltd -+-

Choctaw Media Limited is a company
registered in England and Wales
with company number 04627649

Registered Office: